Monday, July 30, 2007

too tired.

i think i am dying. since sat, i felt pain in my intestine, as though my intestine was going to snap any time. and ytd, its even worst, in the morning, i can't even walk to the bus stop. it is reali veri pain and i called hidayah, she is reali veri nice, offered to accompany mi to the doc. i had to go to sch ytd as i got presentation in the morning, and prac exam in the afternoon. and don't wat happened, b4 my prac test i got fever, but i still took my test la. thanks my frens, for encouraging mi ytd, or else i won't be able to do it ytd. hahas. after my test my bro and mum came to fetch mi home , and i am even more sick. haix. why am i talkign so much abt my stupid illness ar? just too sick now. exams are coming, the worst thing is that i not even have written paper test, i have nsl prac test, aap prac test and mic prac test!!!! help mi!!!

No comments: